Sunday, August 06, 2006

Paranoid

Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am browning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me thought you were my friend
Whoah yeah!

I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but its too late

1 Comments:

Blogger Diego Arenas C. said...

i think never it's too late.

People around us do not have to tell us how we should live or how we should feel like an oracle.

i think, the answers to our questions are in ourself... if you can't find them is because you are not ready for that but one is always ready for something.

When you ask a question to life, you only have to be aware of what is going on around you, and then answer will come

You'll be fine with the rest only if you're fine with your self. Take your time for all.

Greetings.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home